Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Okay so I am not the greatest at remembering to post on this site.
News with me:
I am working yet another job. My season ended in January working at LL Bean and the very next day I went to a job fair for a restaurant that was opening up and got a job as a hostess. So now I work at Famous Dave's a BBQ place known for their Award Winning St. Louis Style Ribs and more. It is a job. And I am able to pay the bills that is at least the important thing. And I am continually on the look out for work but also continually praying about where God is directing me-which perhaps might be full time ministry. It is anyway were I have felt the most joy and the most content.

I have been very involved in my church Missio Dei. And the community is great, check us out at mdchurch.org :) I love being connected in this fellowship. There are a few of us that are actually starting a non-profit together and is hopefully going to get off the ground officially in September. Which you can read about on our church website. It will be called WIT: Women in Transition. We are all discovering are place within the ministry and where and how God is leading us.

In other news I have started training for a tri-athalon. Yes you read right. I have started running a lot more esp. this past summer and fall. And have kept it up at the gym and some of my friends and I have decided that we are going to do this summer. So i am excited and scared and thinking i am absolutely crazy but at the same time it will be very good too:)

No news on the boy front. Although I did go on a date around late Nov. Let's just say it was a no go:) So unfornately no wedding in the immediate future. So I don't know when the next reuion will be except to say that my current roommate is moving back to Oregon in August and I will be driving across country with her so perhaps our route will stay within the northern states and I can just pop in here and there and see everyone:)

No comments: